Are you a motivated self-starter looking for professional and personal fulfillment in your dental career? Do you want to be part of an organization that is interested in your professional growth?
Come and join a fun a friendly professional work environment where you will be proud to work in. We recognize the importance of investing in our most valuable asset that strengthens the very foundation of Western Dental – Brident, our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth in their dental career.
We are looking for experienced RDA’s. We have “state of the art” dental office’s that operate like a group practice where we offer general dentistry and specialty.
· Must have a current RDA dental license in the state you are applying for (CA, AZ, NV, TX)
· Minimum of a High School Diploma
· X- Ray license
· CPR current
· Prefer 2 to 3 years’ experience
· Able to perform all RDA functions
· Computer literate
· Specialty RDA’s welcome who have experience in Ortho, Pedo, Perio and Oral Surgery are also welcome to apply.